Design Review & Verification Compliance
Integrity from concept to end of life
Most designs are undertaken using code calculations that have limitations and are often misused and CAD which whilst speeding up many activities can result in Design deficiencies.
Pipe stress and vessel design have often limited and brought large costs to projects
Other aspects like competent person, engineering skills, time deadlines and fabrication issues can result in a design that may have dangerous and costly deficiencies. It is always a good idea to obtain a 3rd Part Review or Verification of the design.
I.D.E.A.S can offer a full Design Review & Verification and Compliance service to ensure a ‘Fit for Purpose’ Plant. This service can include;-
- Specification Review
- Drawing Review & Design Calculations
- Stress Analysis
- Flow & Pulsation Assessments
- Heat Transfer & Thermal Assessments
- Temperature & Pressure Implications
- Supports & Interconnectivity
- Integri-TechTM Rapid Design Verification and Compliance
- Site Survey or Laser Scans
- 3rd Party Review & Verification
Integri-TechTM can take this design status through into the operational integrity mode thus providing a full conceptual to end of life Integrity facility.