I.D.E.A.S. have developed and are using a unique plant design, integrity & fitness for service assessment & monitoring technology called ‘Integri-TechTM', that is generating great interest with multiple applications throughout the world. It is a service that can verify designs, enhance safety whilst maximising revenue and profit.
Integri-TechTM greatly advances the design verification, operational verification, fitness for service assessment, monitoring & management of damage, weld defects, corrosion, erosion, vibration, fluid flow, transients, support loadings, ground settlement, FPSO/LNG tanker motion, etc (i.e. Plant Integrity), resulting in vastly greater verification of the design and control of integrity & safety, based around ‘well quantified’ structural design and plant integrity information.
Our Web Portal technology enables you, with remote access at any time and at any place, to view and visualise design status, current & future Integrity, fitness for service, remaining life, inspection priorities and severity rankings for every component and weld in your process plants or platforms, irrespective of their location, size, age or condition. For example, you could view the design or integrity of all your assets integrity responsibilities worldwide from your local office or even from home or on the move.
Integri-TechTM is a totally unique concept in the management of design, plant integrity, fitness for service FFS, remaining life RLA and inspection resources for pressurised process plant. Unlike all other methods, the service generates continual, fully automated and accurate assessments of integrity, fitness for service FFS, remaining life RLA and inspection resources for the plant as a whole, including every weld and fitting, predicts times to failure, and specifies time requirements for inspection and remedial action.
The integrity is then made visible on our Web Portal. This ensures the best possible basis for decisions on integrity defect mechanisms, continued plant operation, FFS & Remaining Life, maintenance & repair issues, and inspection programmes. Integri-TechTM optimises inspection by ranking for those critical systems identified by the RBI Matrix or Time Plan by providing a quantified priority/criticality list of points/welds/SBB's/ corrosion within each system thereby optimising the number of inspections on relation to the predicted FFS & Remaining Life for that system or Plant.
Integri-TechTM can carry out structural design verification for pressurised plants. For operational plants, Integri-TechTM carries out automated fitness for service assessments and integrity monitoring either as a periodic service or where appropriate, in continuous remote monitoring mode. Integri-TechTM is offered as a consultancy service, stand alone (periodic or continuous) monitoring & management system or as a complementary service to RBI, time based (calendar) or code based inspection systems.
- A ‘rapid design’ technology for pressurised systems
- 'One off pressurised plant structural design verification' assessments
- 'One off plant health checks’
- 'One off plant fitness for service FFS & Remaining Life ' assessments
- 'Automated plant fitness for service FFS & Remaining Life ' assessments
- Planned, periodic or continuous integrity & fitness for service assessments & monitoring
- Remote plant integrity & fitness for service assessments & monitoring
- Remote Wireless Monitoring of Integrity
and for the first time ever,
- A Technology that tells you if the Plant is Safe or not, when and where it will fail - i.e. its remaining life.
What Integri-TechTM Quantifies
Integri-Tech quantifies if:
- the plant is safe to operate & is it fit for service?
- how long will it be safe for?
- what is the Rate of damage accumulation
- what is the Rate of deterioration
- how, where & when will it fail?
- prescribes severity-based timescales for inspection, NDT and remedial action
Introducing Integri-Tech – the worlds most powerful Plant Design, Integrity & FFS and Monitoring Technology:
- Unique approach to plant integrity FFS assessment & monitoring
- Rapid & Extensive Fitness for Service Assessments & Monitoring
- Measures, analyses and assesses pressurised plant integrity
The information measured includes:
Secure Web Portal Based Data Input and Reporting
- Access Information, Anytime, Anywhere
- 3D Visualisation for Remaining Life & and Limiting Conditions
- Standard or Custom Reporting to Meet Your Needs